Answering Your Comments


    Hello everybody! If you've read the title (or saw the picture) then I'm sure you know what this post is. Yes, I've taken some time (after finding out that my old way to respond to your comments doesn't work) to get my responses out to you. Now, I've decided to only post the comments from this year, and my replies. I hope this is okay, and please know that I really do enjoy hearing from you guys. You may continue to comment on my blog, and I'll work on trying to figure this whole thing out. Until I do, I will try and put out one post a week, with my answers to your comments.

    Anyhow I've listed all the comments down below from oldest to newest, following with my answer. I hope you enjoy this!






Lauralyn      1/3/2020

I wonder if Nathan's walking away every time he sees Elizabeth with Lucas harkens back to his potential abandonment issues with his father. I'm guessing that his father's thieving ways meant he wasn't a good dad, and Nathan probably has a hard time putting himself out there because he's experienced rejection from the one person you should never have to receive it from, making it doubly hard to talk to Elizabeth when he thinks he's losing her to Lucas. I read that his father will be making an appearance in Hope Valley this season, so that should be interesting! Maybe it'll be the catalyst Nathan needs to put his past behind him and move forward with Elizabeth.

I totally understand your hope for a plot twist where Elizabeth ends up with Lucas -- I'd be feeling the same way for Nathan if the episode had been leaning toward a Lucas/Elizabeth romance. But man, it would be a hard blow if that happened for us Nathan fans. I've experienced that before in a novel series, where it leaned toward one couple then went and slammed everyone with an ending with the other guy, and that hurt big-time. I'd be very disappointed if the writers pulled a plot twist like that on us. It would be very un-Hallmark-like. I'm actually re-watching the series, and just finished season one. This current "triangle" is giving me Jack-Elizabeth-Billy vibes from season one, or even Jack-Elizabeth-Charles from season two. I liked Charles a lot, and I like Lucas a lot (especially after the Christmas episode), just not for Elizabeth. Isn't it strange how certain people feel the chemistry between Nathan and Elizabeth while others feel it between Lucas and Elizabeth? I'm still trying to figure out why the writes had the goal of dividing Hearties between Nathan and Lucas -- someone's going to lose, and about half of the fan base will be disappointed. Seems like a strange move on the part of the writers.

Speaking of writers, I always enjoy reading your blog posts! You are an incredible writer and most definitely have a gift for it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! (And Henry's redemption story arc...ahhhh!!!!! So amazing!!!). God bless you in this new year.



My Reply

Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so happy you enjoy my blogs, and I so appreciate your support and encouragement! Your comment just brightened my day! (Thank you!❤) As for Nathan, you may be very right about him and his past with his father. He's been hurt before, and now is afraid of opening up and trusting someone again.  If you can't trust your own father who can you trust? He would be really hurt if Elizabeth rejected him, and so seeing her with Lucas may make him afraid to even try. It also may explain why he's so down on Lucas. Not only does he have trust issues, but Lucas is also trying to win the heart of the same woman he likes. That all makes perfect sense, and may be right on. Thanks for that idea!

And you are SO right about this whole love triangle! I can be really down on Nathan at times, but I can just imagine the heart break Team Nathan fans would experience if Elizabeth picked Lucas. I'm feeling it right now for Lucas as it appears that Elizabeth is going to pick Nathan. I just feel that a lot of people are going to be disappointed either way. I already went through so much disappointment when Jack died. Now the writers have got me excited again for a new guy, and it looks like they're not even going to pick him. If they only would have picked one guy for her it would have been different. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to see what happens in February. 

And yes Henry's story is SO sad! He totally needs a love interest! Someone sweet who will love him for who he is, and never give up on him!

Again, thanks so much for the comment! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year! God Bless!



gracie    1/4/2020

I am team Nathan, but whoever she picks I will be happy for her to be with. Nathan, he has to speak up more. Lucas reminds me of Charles too much, and I didn't care for him at all, and I would love to see Henry fall in love well. That is all, and I love reading your blog. So amazing.


My Reply

Thank you so much!❤ I'm really glad you enjoy reading my blog! I believe that Nathan will speak up in time. It may have to do with his past. Both men are good guys, and will love Elizabeth. (I'd just prefer it to be Lucas! :) And I also really would like to see Henry fall in love too! Hopefully it will happen this season!

Again thank you so much for your comment! Have a great day! God Bless!




gracie    1/25/2020


Love to read your blog.



My Reply

Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoy it! God Bless!❤




Lauralyn    1/26/2020

Shoot, I mentioned Nathan's father...sorry about that! I didn't mean to spoil anything. Really looking forward to this upcoming season. It's looking really good!



My Reply

No worries! It gave me something to talk about! But thanks anyway! I'm excited for this season too! It could be one of the best yet! God Bless!❤



Lauralyn    1/29/2020

Oh my, I'd completely forgotten about the love triangle in this movie! For some reason I had it in my head that Willie concealing his identity and calling himself Nate/Nathan was the biggest plot point. Totally forgot about Grant (which shows how much I didn't like him...haha!). I agree with you, I much preferred Erin playing Missie. Didn't care for January's take on it. And Clark and Marty were so sweet. Have you finished reading the book? If so, how do you think they compare? It could be fun to see some blog posts on how the movies compare to the books, but there would have to be "spoilers warnings" everywhere, lol. To answer your blog comment question, I don't know if you've ever tried to respond to mine, but I've never gotten any. Hope that's helpful.


My Reply

Yeah, seems like Hallmark has a history with love triangles. Lol! Also glad I'm not the only one who agrees about Erin Cottrell playing Missie. I have finished the book for this movie, and I found that they are quite different. I wont say more then that right now, but maybe one day I can do comparison blog posts, although I don't see that happening for awhile. After all I'm going to have a lot to talk about pretty soon! Lol!  Sorry you've never received my responses. Hope you know that I wasn't ignoring you. Also thanks for the help! Now I can fix this problem one way or another. God Bless!




gracie    2/1/2020

Team Nathan. Maybe he is just reading one of pages from the book.


My Reply

I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but if it helps I think that Nathan has a good shot with Elizabeth. God Bless!



Pinksushi    1/31/2020

Love this..team Lucas all the way..maybe it is Elizabeth's book that Lucas is reading?? He is helping her with her writing..maybe he will help get it published


My Reply

Good idea! I didn't think of that! That would be fun if Elizabeth handed her writing over to Lucas, and was nervously waiting to know what he thought of it! And yes! Go Team Lucas! God Bless!




Rose    2/3/2020

I read this when you posted it .. but was working on the ambulance and we got called out when I was almost done with the blog. Just getting back to re-reading it.
I am soooo excited that you've made the connections in pictures, bc I think you've nailed it!
#TeamLucas ..



My Reply

Thanks Rose! I was so excited too when I discovered this! It's funny. No matter how many pictures I see, or things I hear for the new season I STILL don't know who Elizabeth is going to pick! Lol! But this hopefully is a good sign for Team Lucas! God Bless!




    I hope you all enjoyed this! Please continue to comment on my blog if you'd like. (But please leave out any possible spoilers for WCTH Season 7.) Thank you all so much for your love and support! Until next time!

    Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to drop a comment below or on my Twitter Page! God Bless!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts