Ansering Your Comments #2


    Hey guys! Here's a quick post with my replies to your comments so far! Hope you enjoy it! :)




Lauralyn

Thanks for the replies! :)


My Reply

You bet! Thank you for the comments!💗




gracie

I think Clara should buy the cafe or recast the part of Abigail. There are sooooo many good people to play her part. I really don't miss Lori. If she comes back it will put a bad taste in my mouth like other hearties. She knows she did wrong, and Cody had to pay the price losing his part on the show. I wish they would bring him back. I miss him.


My Reply

It is sad that Cody lost his job due to the whole scandal with Lori, but I feel like there is a way for him to come back. We'll just have to wait and see what the writers choose to do. As for recasting Abigail, I personally am okay without her, but I understand people wishing for her to be recast. She was a main character, and Elizabeth's best friend. However it would just feel weird to me if someone was recast as Abigail, and all the characters acted like she was the same person, but that's just me. Also I think Clara could definitely buy, and run the cafe, however she did quit working there to work at the dress shop, and so I'm not sure that that will happen. Again, we'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out. Thanks for sharing! God Bless!💗





Lauralyn

I feel like this would be a perfect way to bring A.J. into the show permanently. Bill needs a love interest, and the sparks between him and A.J. were great! That would add a lot of humor into the show if they brought her in. I can just imagine the fireworks between them! :D  


My Reply

I can absolutely picture the scenes that would happen with these two. AJ would definitely keep Bill on his toes. It will be interesting to see if AJ actually comes back for this new season. For some reason Bill's relationships never last too long, and it would be nice for him if one finally did. Although I don't see AJ as a very good cook, so I'm not sure about her running the cafe! Lol! Maybe she could be Judge Bill's secretary! Then she could drive him nuts! Lol!😂 Thanks for the comment! God Bless!



    Thanks for all the comments! Feel free to comment below, and I'll work on getting my replies out next week! You can also comment on my Twitter page if you'd like! God Bless!



Comments

Popular Posts