My Big Announcement!!!

 


  

    Happy Monday Hearties! Now I know this is odd seeing me post something on a Monday, but I believe I promised you guys an announcement the other day. :)

    If your following me on Twitter then you may recall a tweet I put out saying I had a big announcement for today. Well, your wait is over!


    I have teamed up with a super talented artist friend of mine to bring you guys the "Design of the Month!" Every month for the rest of this year I will be releasing a new and super exclusive WCTH inspired merch design to my shop (The Heart and Family Mercantile) that will only be available for that month. Once the month is over the design will be gone.

    Also for a limited time you can receive free shipping on your order!😁

    This month's design is this amazing picture of Lee and Rosemary. My friend did such an amazing job! It's actually the best drawing of Rosemary I've ever seen! He made it to depict the beautiful relationship these two have, and how they can conquer any obstacle in life with the powerful love they have for each other.

    I so hope you guys enjoy this beautiful picture, and that it blesses you. My friend truly does amazing work, and I'm excited to share all the designs to come! Here's the link so you can check the new design out! https://shop.spreadshirt.com/heart-and-family-mercantile


    Thank you all so so much for your patience, and continued support! You guys are such a blessing! Have a fantastic day, and God Bless!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! My friend who drew it for me put so much hard work into it, and did a great job!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts