Answering Your Questions #10


    Hey, howdy hey! Welcome to Tuesday! I hope you guys are doing well! That last episode was crazy, but as usual I wont say much here and wait until the review!

    Well, we all know why we're here, so without further let's get to the reviews! Thank you all again for taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading them, and I hope you enjoy reading my replies!




Lauralyn

You realize you have the nicest rebuttals ever, right? :) Thanks for taking the time to respond! Can't wait until tomorrow's review!


Aww! Thanks! Also thank you for being so sweet and kind in your comments! I really appreciate it! It's always interesting to read what you have to say, especially since your Team Nathan and I'm Team Lucas. Helps us get a different perspective since we're both very biased in our opinions. God Bless!



Lauralyn

I thought for sure Abigail and Cody would be mentioned. When Clara and Bill were talking about the people who couldn't be there, I thought that was the perfect time to mention them -- but then she said her parents. ??? I thought they had died a long time ago, and she's not really mentioned them since season 2. That didn't make any sense to me.

The floppy hair bit made me laugh :D And totally makes sense. For some reason it is very attractive, Lol!

Jesse and Clara's wedding was so beautiful! I loved it. Everything about it was precious, and the reception was lovely. And as far as the reception goes, I know some of us Nathan fans are reading into Carson taking a picture of Nathan and Elizabeth and saying "it's a keeper." It looked a lot like Jack and Elizabeth's first picture together. I'm thinking it's going to come into play later in the season. Just a thought.

I will concede that moment in the library with Lucas had some chemistry.

Yes, next week's episode looks to be quite interesting, and that's all I'm going to say for now until you publish Friday's blog post. Don't want to spoil anything! :)


My Reply

Realizing what a HUGE role Abigail was in the show, makes Clara not mentioning her super, super weird! But understanding why she didn't/couldn't, (AKA Hallmark never mentioning Lori again) it makes sense. The writers have pretty much just dropped her character all together and want us to forget about her. Cody is a different story, but Clara couldn't exactly mention him without mentioning his mom so...Yeah.

I'm glad I could make you laugh, but also glad you get where I'm coming from with the "floppy hair." Lol! There's just something attractive about these guy's perfect Hallmark hair getting messed up. :D

And Hope Valley preformed a wedding miracle! That saloon was transformed into a fairy tale wedding!  I wonder also if that picture is going to come into play later too. It could be a sign, but I really don't know for sure.

And YES! Score for Lucas! I mean...(Cough!) yeah I agree there was some chemistry...Lol!

Also thanks for not telling me any spoilers! I appreciate it! But the more this triangle goes on, the more tempted I am to find them! (Need. Resolution!!!) Thanks for sharing with me! God Bless!


gracie

I wish they would bring a new Abigail in so Cody could come back. I miss him it wasn't his fault Lori did this. It seems some movie stars just think they are better, but moving on the wedding was beautiful. I wish they would have Elizabeth and Nathan dancing. Well, I know you are team Lucas. Lol! But who ever wins her heart it will be great. God bless. Take care. Thanks for the blog. Love reading it.


I agree it is very sad that Cody lost his job, but to me personally a new Abigail would never be the same. I've actually been okay without Abigail, as I feel she took up a lot of screen time, and her story line about being mayor didn't interest me. But I understand you missing a beloved character. As for the wedding, I think it would have been really fun to have had a dance where Elizabeth switched back and forth between Lucas and Nathan. Something like back in Pride and Prejudice maybe.
I hope that I feel the same as you by the season finale and be okay with whatever the outcome is! And you're very welcome for the blog! I'm glad you enjoy it! You take care too, and God Bless!


Lauralyn

Hi! Your friendly neighborhood Team Nathan representative here! Lol :D

I do have to agree with you that the writers have done an excellent job keeping things engaging and exciting. It’s super stressful, but I have a feeling when this is all over we’re going to be able to watch season 7 again and find it a lot funnier and less stressful. But only once we have answers! (Side note: I am soooo ready for answers! Must. Have. Resolution!!!)

I laughed when you said four different Hearties could give four different answers about what happens, because it’s true! I know what I think is going to happen, but for all I know I could be completely off base. I find it utterly fascinating that we see things differently based on which team we’re on. I don’t see much chemistry between Lucas and Elizabeth - they seem like they’re destined to be friends. I see a lot of chemistry between Nathan and Elizabeth, but it’s not the sparks-flying type, it’s the quiet, steady type. They remind me a little bit of Clark and Marty in Love Comes Softly, the difference being that the attraction is there for both of them right now. Personally, I love the less flashy love stories. I like quiet, steady, steadfast love stories, with the simmering passion under the surface, and I think that’s what Nathan and Elizabeth have. I feel like if she and Lucas ended up courting, it would be a flame that burns fast and fizzles faster. There doesn’t seem to be a story there long-term (in my opinion -- I’m sure you have a different one :). I feel like Nathan and Elizabeth would build their relationship on each other and on their children, and there just seems to be much more depth and story to tell there. Plus we haven’t seen a blended family trying to make two families one on the show, and I think that would make for great storytelling. Personally I think Lucas needs someone more adventurous and flashy than Elizabeth, someone he can connect with on a deep level, someone who challenges him -- someone like Fiona. Even before Nathan came on the show, I saw Lucas and Fiona as a couple. I think they would be so cute together!

As far as the auditions go, Kevin McGarry auditioned for Nathan, had his chemistry read with Erin, and got the role. I have no idea if that means anything or not for his chances, or if Chris’ double audition meant anything or not. But I know Kevin only auditioned for Nathan.

Re: romance. Like I mentioned above, I see a lot of quieter romantic moments between Nathan and Elizabeth. Looking for the tree together, decorating the tree, having quiet, deep conversations (yes, about Allie, but Nathan also opened up to Elizabeth about his father, and she’s opened up to him about Jack in the last episode), Nathan offering to hold Jack so Elizabeth could have some time to herself, the cupcake frosting incident, the apple in the schoolhouse, finding each other simply to talk for a moment, Nathan made her a plaque with a quote from her favorite poet, something he remembered even though she only mentioned it in passing. That is all quiet romance to me. Lucas is more bold about his romantic moments, but Nathan’s feels more real. To me. (This is all simply my humble, 100% biased opinion….:D).

I think Nathan and Elizabeth loving each other would heal them both. A lot has been made about Nathan “needing” Elizabeth, but the only time he has asked her for her help was to watch Allie when he needed to go to Benson Hills to investigate his father. Every other time, Elizabeth has offered her help. Nathan is not needy. He has been on his own for years caring for his niece while being a Mountie. To me, that means he’s a lot stronger than he gets credit for. He’s been doing this on his own for so long, and I think it would be beautiful for him to be able to have someone to share the load with. And I think it would be a beautiful love story between him and Elizabeth to live their lives together and raise their children together. They both understand being alone, and I think they would be perfect for each other. They need each other.

Oh, fiddlesticks, I think we have very different definitions of spoilers, lol! I have a whole lot to say on that front, but I’ll save it until the episode airs. We’ll talk again! :D

Thanks for allowing me to post my totally, completely, 100% biased opinions for Nathan on your blog! Haha. And as always, I loved reading your thoughts. Can’t wait for Sunday night! (Great Psalm, by the way!)



My Reply

Hi, from your very biased Team Lucas representative! Lol! Nice one! Thank you for sharing your opinions with me! I enjoy hearing what you think! And yeah, we probably have different opinions about what is considered a spoiler. Lol! I'm a bit worried I amp things up more then what they are, but at the same time if someone doesn't want to know anything whatsoever about the episode, it's best I warn them. But I must admit that the closer we get to the finale, the more I'm tempted to find more spoilers! Lol!

I understand your points about Nathan and Elizabeth having a more "Love Comes Softly" type romance, which I could see working should she pick him. Nathan has his own more quiet way of showing his feelings which is sweet. Truthfully Elizabeth could go with either guy, but... (You know. :D )

However, you know I disagree about Elizabeth and Lucas' couple potential. Lol! I can maybe understand your thoughts about them fizzling out. After all if everything Lucas does is super big and grand, things could become and feel possibly over done. But I think that they could work together and have the potential for lots of fun and cute stories. (Again, this is my own biased opinion too. Lol!)

They already have this sweet chemistry when they are together, and while Lucas tends to do these big things for Elizabeth, I wonder if he's doing out of his own insecurity. Maybe he feels the need to do grand things, as without them he feels that he's not good enough. I wonder what would happen, with the whole thing going on with Gowen, if Lucas lost all of his money, would he suddenly feel that he's not good enough for Elizabeth. After all, he knows about Elizabeth's rich up bringing, and if he were not a rich man, he may feel less then what he is.

This is all just me wondering different things, (And again I'm VERY biased) but it would make sense to me. Lucas manages to be shy sometimes, yet confident and bold too. I wonder if the confidence is an act sometimes, and underneath he's shy and insecure about himself, maybe due to his past of not being a very popular kid in school.

Again, these are just some ideas, and I don't know anything for sure, but it's interesting to think about. I really don't know at this point who's going to win. It really could be either guy, and we only have THREE MORE EPISODES! That's such a sad, yet exciting thought! If it makes you feel any better I am scared that Elizabeth might pick Nathan after watching this latest episode. And yet I'm hopeful that it meant something good for Team Lucas! (Oh, the emotions right now! Lol!) Thank you again for your kind words, and letting me state my biased opinion too! (Hopefully I wasn't too Team Lucas for you! ;) It's great how we can talk about the show despite us being on different teams!
Also thank you so much for the info on Kevin's audition! I wasn't sure how it all happened, and hadn't read about it anywhere, so I really appreciate you helping me!

Take care, and God Bless!


Unknown

I'm with you in wanting Elizabeth and Lucas, and I found myself nodding and agreeing with everything you wrote. To me, their chemistry is off the charts. I thought the audition information was interesting, too. Hope you enjoy the episode!!


My Reply

Yes, I think Elizabeth and Lucas could be really sweet together! I'm so conflicted about who she's going to pick and how this whole thing is going to end! I'm glad you found the audition info interesting. I wasn't sure how many people knew about it. I myself only learned all the details last week. I hope you enjoyed the episode! Thanks for sharing! God Bless!


Thank you all again for taking time out of your day to comment to me! Feel free to leave one below or on my Twitter page and I will try and get back to you next week! Stay safe, and God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts