Wednesday Ramblings


    We've got a date people! No, not a "date" date, a premiere date! That's right, WCTH Season 7 will be premiering February 23rd!!! (Yay! Balloons, confetti, etc.)


    Now I will admit that I was a bit bummed after seeing how it looked like Elizabeth is going to pick Nathan. However, I am still totally excited to watch this thrilling new season! I mean, who knows? Maybe we'll get a plot twist and she'll go with Lucas, or maybe I'll get my own personal plot twist and find out I'm more okay with Nathan than I thought. I'll have to wait and see.

    So the thing is that I've kinda hit a dry patch for WCTH related posts. I can always elaborate on a past moment, character journeys, and my general thoughts on things, which I will continue to do. Just for right now there's not a whole lot happening. There are one or two article on ET for S7 which I've kinda avoided because I want to be surprised and not spoil the plot. (Okay I peaked, but that's it!) Anyhow, I wasn't sure what to talk to you all about today. Henceforth, I introduce to you Wednesday Ramblings!

    (It's pretty much me just talking about whatever I feel like, which lucky for me I'm super good at!😀)

    For this first edition I will be talking about some of the newest Hallmark movies I've seen.

Winter In Vail

 


    So I started Winter In Vail with Lacey Chabert and Tyler Hynes, but sadly I didn't finish it. It just didn't grab me, and fell more in the average Hallmark movie bucket for me personally. I've enjoyed Lacey in Love, Romance, and Chocolate, and Tyler in The Mistletoe Secret and The Wedding March 5, and I was interested to see what they'd be like together in the same movie. It wasn't their fault the movie fell more flat for me. I think it was just the way the story was written in general.

    However, don't let my poor opinion keep you from enjoying it! It just may not of been my cup of tea. (Or in this case hot cocoa! :) I will say one thing. I now want some strudel!

Love In Winterland


    I also started Love in Winterland, and got more of the opposite result. I laughed so many times! I haven't even finished it yet, (time constraints) and it's already one of my favorite movies of this year. (Okay, yeah they've only put out two so far, but still I'm definitely enjoying it.) The dialogue, the story, the characters, everything so far has been good. I'm going to try, and finish it tonight, and see if the rest of it is just as fun.


A Beautiful Place to Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery



    And last but not least I saw Jesse Metcalfe's brand new mystery series, A Beautiful Place to Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery. I definitely enjoyed that one! If I watch a mystery I want, well mystery duh, romance, and drama. This had all of those. Well, there wasn't a whole lot of romance, but it's just getting started. And we actually got a mystery series centered around a guy this time, and not the girl. Not that I don't enjoy the ones that do, but this was a fun change.
    I loved the action! True the story was quite scandalous, and I could have done with less of that, but I loved all the danger! Sometimes these mystery's will end where the good guys just explain everything, and there's no end chase scene or gun fight. This was not one of those.
    We had all Jeff's flashbacks, the guy who grabbed Zee (Jeff's summer love) on the boat, and finally that great chase scene at the end followed by Jeff's heroic leap onto the boat to save the woman he loves! (Sigh That's my kind of mystery.) And for goodness sake the guy has a bullet stuck in his spine!

    Anyway, you can gather that I really did enjoy the movie, and I'm looking forward to the next one!



    Well, that's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed this post, despite the absence of WCTH related material. I'm also thinking of doing some reviews for the Love Comes Softly movies I've seen so far, so let me know if that's something you'd like to see from me.

    Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to leave a comment below or on my Twitter page! (Blog comments will be answered via email.) God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts