WCTH Season 7 Promo!


    I don't know about you, but I think that the writers seem to be using this love triangle as much to their advantage as possible. (And it's going to drive me crazy! In sort of a good way though. :)


    During the Christmas Special a very special trailer began playing for WCTH's new season. I, upon seeing it, quickly fast forward it. My friends, that I was watching the Special with, don't like to know anything about the show before it aires. I also like to keep spoilers to a minimum, but always end up finding out something before hand.

    Anyhow, the next day on Twitter I found the promo, and watched it, and it's hilarious. Not only did it not spoil anything, but it was just funny. Here's a link to it!


    It starts with Elizabeth walking down main street. The camera then turns to show us what's in front of her, and who do you suspect was there? Yep, it was Nathan on one side, and Lucas on the other! Lol! She smiles at one, then smiles at the other, and that's pretty much where it ends.


    Now being the detail scouring person that I am, (or just a die hard Team Lucas fan) I took a closer look at this scene.


    First off, we have Nathan on Elizabeth's right, and Lucas on her left. I have no idea if this means anything. Truthfully, Lucas has pretty much always been on the right in every cover I've seen him in, EXCEPT for the latest cover for Season 7. Now the two men have switched sides. Once again I have no idea if this means anything, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

    This is the bigger thing I noticed. Elizabeth starts out looking happily at Lucas, then ends up on Nathan. (Gulp!) Here are my thoughts on this whole thing in general.


    First off you gotta love that smile of Lucas'. Just makes you smile too. :)


    Secondly, Lucas smiled, and Nathan didn't. This actually seems to sum up their character's personalities. Lucas has been this happy, mysterious kind of guy, while Nathan has been more serious, and keeps his past and emotions hidden. (Nathan has been through a lot however, and so I can better understand his personality. Hopefully this season he will finally open up, and tell Elizabeth how he really feels.)


    And lastly, I had first thought that Elizabeth had sort of given each guy a little bit of a different look. Like she started with this smile at Lucas, and then slyly looked over at Nathan, but after watching it in better quality I now think differently. Now it looks like she's thinking "Ooo, look at this guy, but then there's this guy..."

    Either way, it was a fun promo, and I'm very happy that it didn't spoil any plot lines, or who she's going to pick. Also, some Hearties put some other music behind the video on Twitter, which is really fun! You can find two of them in my Twitter feed, which will lead you to some more.

    Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to leave a comment below or on my Twitter page! (Blog comments will be answered via email.) God Bless!


P.S. 20% OFF EVERYTHING in my shop for a limited time! Feel free to check out some fun WCTH inspired merch! Click here to check it out!
 

Comments

Popular Posts