Should There Be a Third Option...


    Happy Friday Hearties! I hope you're all enjoying this new year, and hopefully keeping up those resolutions if you made any. 

    So I was really, really stumped for a blog post this time. I haven't really read a lot about the new season so I don't have a whole lot of info to share. (If you know anything please DON'T tell me, as I would like to be surprised. :) Anyhow, I finally decided on a topic, and the inspiration is from another beloved work of Janette Oke!


    Lately I have been binge watching through some of the the Love Comes Softly movies. I had watched the first two a couple months ago, but had to stop there since I didn't have the next two. (Talk about my recording skills...) Either way, I finally got the next three, and have been plowing through them each night. The stories are fun, dramatic, romantic, and the characters actually talk about God freely throughout the movie.
    Maybe one of these days I can put out a review for some of them, but for today I'm here to tell you that I've figured out something.



    Should Elizabeth have a 3rd option, (I know we have enough already) I think he should be someone like Zach Tyler! (Zach is from Love's Unending Legacy.) Now I wont spoil the story for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, so if you don't know who I'm talking about you can just use these photos to help paint a picture. (Just pretend the girl is Elizabeth.😀)


    Imagine some tall, dark, and handsome guy who rides into town. He's a bit rough around the edges, dirty, and has a light dusting of whiskers on his face. He has a traumatic and sad past, (I'm thinking he was a former sheriff) yet still possesses that western charm, and country smile.
    Maybe he knew Jack, or better yet maybe Jack saved his life. Maybe he feels responsible somehow for Jack's death, and now he's come to take care of his widow. This guy will try and help her, telling her that he was a friend of Jack's, but never having the guts to tell her what he feels to be true about his death. He'll secretly pay for school supplies, or keep watch when he feels danger is around.
    Now Elizabeth will reject him at first, believing that she doesn't need his help. Yet eventually due to him being around so much, and his gentle kindness, she'll slowly begin to fall for him. But his past as a sheriff causes fear, especially when a father seeking vengeance for his dead son rides into town. Then when she discovers the secrets he's been keeping will they be enough to ruin any chance of a future together? (Tune in tonight on Blogger Drama! JK! :D


    As I've said before, thank you for indulging this romantic. I'm still Team Lucas, but I just think that this is also a great option, and would maybe solve this sort of division among the Hearties. If they could bring in a third option that just about everybody liked, then there wouldn't be such a big disappointment for the two current sides. Granted not everybody would go for this, but I just thought I'd throw it out there to you all, and have some fun with it!

    If you have your own ideas for a third suitor for Elizabeth feel free to share them!

    Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to drop a comment below or on my Twitter page! (Blog comments will be answered via email.) God Bless!


    P.S. The sale is still happening! 20% OFF EVERYTHING in my shop! Click here to check it out!



Comments

Popular Posts