Update For My Readers

    Hey everyone! Yes, I know it's been awhile. I've been under the weather lately, and decided to take a break from my blog. It was just a cold, but it was nice to take some time off while I was feeling less than 100%. But I have some good news for you all!

1. I can finally breath through my nose again! (I H.A.T.E. a stuffed up nose! Those of you who use their nose to breath at night understand my struggle!)

2. I'm getting better, and next week will be back to normal with my usual two posts!

    I have two episodes to review, and romance to discuss! Thanks for all the support you guys have shown me! Till next week! God Bless!



   P.S. Feel free to drop by my shop, and find fun When Calls the Heart inspired merch! https://shop.spreadshirt.com/heart-and-family-mercantile


Comments

Popular Posts