And Now For the Reveal....

 


    Hey Hearties! Just wanted to come on here real quick and reveal the new Design of the Month! Eeek! I'm so excited for you guys to see it!


    Drum roll please.....

 

 




    Yes! This month's design is featuring Lucas! My friend and I worked together to try and come up with a design that encompassed Lucas' character, yet would speak to others as well. And we all know how much Lucas enjoys a good book!

    We've combined Lucas' love of books with his well traveled past, and ta-da! The design was born!

    I really hope you all enjoy it, and I'm so excited to know what you think! Also in other good news my shop is still having a 15% OFF sale! Feel free to click the link and stop by the Heart and Family Mercantile to take a look at the array of products for this month's design! (I've added a few new ones this time!😉) https://shop.spreadshirt.com/heart-and-family-mercantile

   Thank you all so much for your wonderful support and love! I'm so grateful for you! God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts