Crossword Anyone?

    
    Hey, Hearties and happy Friday! I hope you've been enjoying your Spring so far. Today is going to be a very short and different kind of post. I didn't write a review, sum up a scene, or pick a character to talk about. But I did make a puzzle! (Actually, I made two! Lol!)

    Now I don't know if crossword puzzles are your thing or not, but I thought I'd put these out there for you guys and see what you think! I have one I made last year, and a new one for Season 7! Let me know if you like them and then maybe I can make some more! P.S. I'll be posting the answers on Monday.


    To print just click on the image, right click and select view image, and print the image through your browser.

    If you have any problems printing these please let me know in the comments and I will try and help out!





     Well, this has been one of the shortest blog posts ever. Lol! I hope you all are doing well, and have a fantastic weekend! Stay safe, and God Bless!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts