The Big Reveal!!!

    It's finally here! Today is the day I reveal to you all the 2 new designs in my merch shop the, Heart & Family Mercantile! The first is one that was requested by some Hearties, and I hope you all like it!


    Introducing my first line of Team Thornton merch!




    I made this for all the Team Thornton fans out there who fell in love with Jack and Elizabeth's love story! I tried to incorporate something symbolizing each Thornton, including Baby Jack! I hope you guys like it! Click here to take a look!
   

    This last one is the one I'm most excited about! The artist was so kind to do this for me, and is a very talented guy! His name is Ben Valois, and I HIGHLY recommend you check out his work. He truly has a gift from God! Here are his Instagram and Twitter links!



    And now, without further ado, I present to you, Love Is Patient!


    Eeeeeek!!! I'm so happy you all can finally see this! It's SO cool! The artist totally blew my first design out of the water! Just the detail in the clothing is one of my favorite parts! Click here to take a look!



    I really hope you guys like the new designs! Please also make sure to give Ben Valois credit for the Love Is Patient design. He put in SO much work for me, and he deserves the praise!

    But the news doesn't stop here!   

    From Nov. 29th to Dec. 1 my shop will be having a 15% off sale! Please feel free to visit, and have a look around at all the new products! You can get this cool canvas backpack, and search through a pretty broad selection of When Calls the Heart inspired products! Click here to shop now!


    Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below or on my Twitter page! (Blog comments will be answered via email.) God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts