A Little Christmas For You All

    Happy November Hearties! Yes! We are finally into the Christmas season! Well, that is if you start before Thanksgiving. For awhile I started listening to Christmas music the day of Thanksgiving, but in resent years I've started to stray from that. Lol!

    I absolutely love Christmastime! And if I wait until Thanksgiving I'm losing precious time to listen to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" for the umpteenth time. :D

    Anyhow, you all may know by now what this blog post is about. Yes, it's time for another new merch design to be revealed! And if you saw my Tweet/Instagram Story yesterday, you'll know it's Christmas themed! Drum roll please......


    Ta-da! It's a whole bunch of our favorite Hope Valley characters! I'm so excited to hear what you guys think of this one!

    Me and my friend who designed it for me knew we wanted this month's design to be Christmas themed. Eventually we had the idea to do a couple characters all together during the holiday season. Now at first we thought about just having around four or five. Like Jesse, Clara, Bill, Hickam. And then it grew, and grew until we then had a total of EIGHT characters! Lol! (I mean you can't have Lucas without Nathan, and then we put Elizabeth there, and of course she couldn't be there without Little Jack....You get the picture. Lol!)

    But my friend does such amazing work, and fit everyone in very nicely! I also wanted this design to be done a little more whimsical or cartooned, and the artist did such a good job! And just look at that border!

    I really hope you guys enjoy this design! As per usual my shop is having a sale for the release, so for the next couple days you can save 15% on your order. Here's a link so you can take a look! https://shop.spreadshirt.com/heart-and-family-mercantile

    Thanks for reading! Please feel free to tell me your thoughts on the new design in the comments below or on my Twitter page! I love hearing from you guys! God Bless!


Comments

  1. Very impressive border! And I'm also impressed that Nathan and Lucas are working together :D Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Christmas miracles do happen! Lol! And thank you! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts