New Team Lucas Video

    

    Happy happy Friday Hearties! I hope you've had an absolutely amazing week so far! Now if you saw my last post you'll know I don't have the next chapter of my fan fiction for you this week. (Sorry!) However I do have this Team Lucas video for you instead!

    I've had this video in my list of projects for quite some time, but only finished it more recently due to....well...me deciding not to finish it until now. Lol! It's a shorter video compared to others I've seen, but I hope it brightens your day. 

    I love putting these WCTH video clips together with a song that really just brings the emotions out even more. And making them about my favorite couple....(Cough!) I mean potential couple makes it even more fun! ;)

    I hope you enjoy it!



Song: I Want To Know What Love Is Cover by Landon Austin and Caleb Grimm


    I hope you enjoyed this quick music video! I love putting these together, and if you'd like to see more please let me know in the comments below! Have a wonderful weekend! God Bless!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts