My Requests For WCTH Season 10

  


    Hey Hearties! What's new? I hope you're all doing well, and enjoying your summer! 

    WCTH Season 10 is officially under way, and I for one am super curious what this season may bring. Sadly I'm wondering if this might be the last season, based on a few factors, but you never know. Either way I have already caught two spoilers, so I definitely know filming is underway. Lol! It's kind of early for my liking to see spoilers and to try and avoid them so I'm not in ultra cautious mode yet. :D 

    Anyhow I thought I'd write a quick post listing a few... requests I have for this coming season. I mean, let's face it, we all have some, right? Lol! We all have ideas or even must have things we want to see happen this season. Some of them, I think a lot of Hearties will agree on, while others are just fun ideas I'd like to see. Well, let's just get right to it then!

 

An Early LucaBeth Wedding

    Let's face it. We have no idea how long this show will be around. What if Season 10 is the last season, and the writers make us wait until the last episode for Lucas and Elizabeth's wedding? We won't even get to see them as a married couple! Therefore it is my suggestion (Demand really) that the LucaBeth wedding takes place no later than episode 6. Honestly the 100th episode of the show would work well and I know that's what Hearties have been saying, but... I'd kind of like it to happen sooner than that. Lol! You know, somewhere around episode 3 or 4 would be good. :D But you get my point. I want an early LucaBeth wedding, please and thank you. ;)

More Lucas & Little Jack Moments

    This is a given. Your thinking, "Duh," right? Lol! But I thought I'd throw it in here. We NEED more scenes with Lucas and his little buddy! Preferably them building that tree house, as that would be adorable and probably hilarious.

An Amazing Romance For Nathan

    Nathan NEEDS his own amazing romance! This is going to be his fifth season and he still doesn't have a lady! It is high time that this Mountie got his girl. I already stated how I feel about his options in a previous post, so I'll just settle for saying this: I want Nathan to have an incredible romance. I love his character. He's one of my favorites honestly, and I want his love story with whatever girl to be amazing!

The Thatchers & Bouchards to Come to Hope Valley

    That's right. I'm talking Mr. and Mrs. Thatcher, Mr. and Mrs. Bouchard, and all of Elizabeth's sisters. I even want Aunt Agatha to come to town.Elizabeth only had her father and her sister Julie at her first wedding. This time I want EVERYONE to come. Just imagine the fun to be had if both families were to meet. Some members haven't even seen Hope Valley before. Now I think Julie may be coming back, as she was with the cast at an event and was included in their game of "pass the phone." So that at least means she'll probably be at the wedding, but wouldn't it just be great if everyone could come?

Henry Does NOT Go to Jail

    I don't care if he blew up the Grand Canyon. Henry CANNOT go to jail! He just can't! His character is just too good and too beloved for such a fate. Oh, and Martin Cummins is too great of an actor to ever leave. But this is TV so I'm sure the writers can find away around it if they want to.

Elizabeth Uses Her Book Wagon

    The writers cannot bring in this great idea and let it go to waste. I want dangerous situations, heartfelt moments, and maybe even Elizabeth camping in the woods overnight with her husband and son. (Assuming she's married Lucas by now. ;) The idea of Elizabeth bringing books to schools and families in the mountains is such a great idea, and even has a Season 1 sort of vibe to it. I just can't have this idea be forgotten about or wasted.

Gustave or Henry is Lucas' Best Man

    I think most LucaBeth fans can agree that Gustave 100% needs to be Lucas' best man in his wedding. I mean... He just has to. But should that not happen for some weird reason, I think Henry would be a nice second choice. Honestly Lucas has gotten to know him pretty well so I could see it working. Or maybe even Mike. I could suggest Nathan, but... no. Yeah that would be pretty awkward. Lol!

Rosemary's Pregnancy & Parenthood

    We've been waiting for so long for this moment. Rosemary and Lee becoming parents. And I want to see it all. Not knowing how long the show will be around I'd kind of like to see half and half this season. A few episodes of Rosemary being pregnant, a birth episode, and then the rest of the season can feature her and Lee experiencing parenthood. It would be so fun to get to see both sides of things this coming season rather than one or the other.

Bill & Molly FINALLY Become a Couple

    Alright WCTH writers... Bill and Molly either do or don't like-like each other. Please just pick one or the other. These two are a romance I thought I would hate, but ending up enjoying. And I thought it was over in Season 9 but then... Molly showed us just how much she does care. So in Season 10 I would like to finally see her and Bill act upon their feelings. After all, Bill needs some pampering, and we all know he won't properly take care of himself unless he's forced. Lol! I think Molly might just be exactly who he needs.

Fiona & Mike FINALLY Become a Couple

    And ditto with these two. Lol! They just work together, and unless Fiona suddenly becomes interested in Nathan I don't want her with anyone else than our beloved Mike.

The Mine Reopens

    As horrible as this would be for Hope Valley, it would make for some amazing drama on the show. I loved the gritty vibe Season 1 had with all the miners, and the danger and drama that would bring would be so fun. Now obviously everyone would be working to close it down again, and probably would succeed in doing so by the end of the season, but... For the time being it would be pretty exciting.


    These are just a few things I would like to see next season. I could come up with a ton more but I'll leave it at this for now. What about you? What would you like to see happen in Season 10? Feel free to share your ideas with me in the comments or on my Twitter page. Have an amazing day! God Bless!

    P.S. Feel free to check out my newly released novel, The Average! https://www.amazon.com/Average-Hope-Adaire-ebook/dp/B0B7T65CCD

 



Comments

  1. The Heartie ObserverOctober 9, 2022 at 6:50 PM

    I love all of your wishes and I totally agree! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I'm so glad you liked it. Have a great day! God Bless!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts