My Novel Is Out!!!


 

    It's finally here! I'm finally a published author! That's crazy to say, especially since I first started dreaming about this when I was around 13 years old. (I thought I could write a sequel to Anne of Green Gables and get it published. Lol!) This only happened because of my Savior Jesus, and I'm so grateful He blessed me with this book. It was quite the journey to get here, both with learning how to write, and with how long the process took. I first started writing this back in December, and I'm so glad I stuck it through. I have such a bad habit of jumping from one story to the next, so to finally see a story published is crazy. But worth it. 

    Thank you to everyone who supported me and cheered me on. You guys are such a blessing and I truly appreciate every kind word.

    My novel, The Average, is now out on Kindle, and is available in paperback and hardcover as well. Feel free to take a look. I pray it's a blessing to you. Here's a little info on it...


What we see as average could be extraordinary in someone else's eyes.

    Seventeen-year-old Marcie Williams believes she is just average. Nothing special. After finding out that her boyfriend wasn't really her boyfriend, she's sworn off dating. With her self confidence shattered, all she wants is to forget that terrible event ever happened, and do the one thing that makes her feel special; Working alongside her friends at the old blue bent and dent store she loves. The last thing she needs is some new guy inserting himself into her life, and trying to uncover her secrets.
 
    Eighteen-year-old Daniel Barrett left home to visit his Uncle Jeb so he could figure out just what it is God wants him to do with his life. Without his parents' overwhelming opinions drowning him, and his best friend Lowden by his side, things start to look up. But he never imagined that he'd fall head over heels for Marcie at first sight, or how God would use her to give him the direction he's so desperately seeking. If only that direction didn't mean possible pain for his family...

    But nothing is as it seems at Big Ted's Big Bargains, and soon both Marcie and Daniel find themselves stumbling upon secrets, and getting caught up in a danger neither of them ever saw coming.

 

    Again I pray this story is a blessing to you. Feel free to check it out by clicking the link, and if you enjoy it please feel free to leave a review. I'd absolutely love to hear from you! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7T65CCD

    Have an amazing day! God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts