Will There be a Sneak Peak of When Calls the Heart on Christmas Day?

  


    I don't know about you, but I'm not sure if we'll be getting any WCTH sneak peaks this Christmas.

    Hey Hearties! How's it going? I've been doing well, and am currently trying to write a sequel to my debut novel, The Average. (And fretting and doubting myself the whole way. Sequels are scary! Lol!) Any who, I thought I'd jump on here real quick and talk about WCTH Season 10, and how... little we know about it.

    You know, I thought last season things were kept pretty under wraps, but this year... Wow. There has been so very, very little that has been shown or spoiled. I'm very curious as to why things have been kept so 'hush-hush.' I know we have some big things to look forward to like Elizabeth and Lucas' wedding, and Rosemary's pregnancy, but other than those things... I really know next to nothing about this coming season.

    I do believe I have figured out why Season 10's premiere has been delayed. You guys have probably already figured this out, but I'll tell you anyway. :) Hallmark Channel is debuting their brand new series, The Way Home, in January next year. And it's most likely that the show will run into February and possibly March so that's probably why WCTH got moved. I personally... am not happy about this. WCTH has been premiering it's seasons during the beginning of the year for forever. Not to mention WCTH is Hallmark's longest running and quite possibly most beloved series so I kind of feel it's earned its premiere date. But oh well. I'm just happy to get another season. :)

    Either way, we now have quite a wait for this next season. I also read an article about Paul Greene and whether or not he would come back to WCTH as Carson. And I believe the answer for now is no. He claims that he has a lot of other projects he'd like to pursue, projects that become impossible to participate in when your filming a show like WCTH. This I totally understand, and quite frankly I'm okay with this. I would be very interested to see Carson come back one day as his character really had quite a rocky final season. But... again with that rocky season came some moments that really didn't help me like Carson more so... I'm okay with things the way they are.

    I'm just waiting to see whether or not we'll get some kind of news or sneak peak before or on Christmas Day. We've gotten a sneak peak Christmas day for two years now, and I'm really hoping we'll get one this year. Not that I watch everything mind you, but you know... This time I'd be super tempted to. Lol! Erin Krakow recently responded to someone's comment about this very topic and had this to say...

“That would be so fun! We’re still in post production but I bet it’s possible. I’d recommend asking @hallmarkchannel 😊 #AskErin”

    So... It sounds very up in the air. We may get a sneak peak, or we may not. It's certainly not too late to announce one, so I'll just have to keep waiting. I'm also hoping we get to see Season 10's poster before the year is over. That's always so fun, and last year's was pretty cool.

    Well, that's all for now. Feel free to tell me your thoughts below in the comments, or on my Twitter page! Have a wonderful day! God Bless!

    P.S. Have you had a chance to read my debut novel, The Average? (Excuse the self-advertisement. I'm independently published. :) If you have, could you leave a quick review for it on Amazon, Goodreads, or Bookbub? I would so appreciate it, and it would be super helpful to me. (Links listed below!) And if you haven't read it, feel free to give it a try! It's currently on Amazon Kindle for $4.99. Thanks for indulging me and my self-advertisement. :D

 

https://www.amazon.com/Average-Hope-Adaire-ebook/dp/B0B7T65CCD

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/62913222-the-average 

https://www.bookbub.com/books/the-average-by-hope-adaire?bookstory=7743810


 

Comments

  1. After looking at season 10 episode 11 I will no longer continue to watch the drama series. Lucas didn’t deserve how Elizabeth treated him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts